One of my favorite shows when I was growing up was “Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction”. I enjoyed being able to try and determine myself if the stories that they presented were true, or false.
Truth be told, it merely came down to a guessing game; and I guess that was the point. ;P
The line between realities and falsities is so thin, it almost might as well be non-existent. Stories you think are true could be false; and likewise, stories that you think are false could end up being true.
The accounts presented in this series have been gathered from other’s experiences, my own experiences, and completely fabricated stories. Now, whether these “completely fabricated” stories end up being true, is completely coincidence, but certainly not unheard of. And again, on the flipside, most of these “true accounts” are anecdotal, so take them with a grain of salt.
With that being said, hope you enjoy this foray into the unknown, and have fun determining fact, between fiction. : )
Most Recent Posts
- CDC to Withdraw Emergency Use Authorization for RT PCR Test Because It Cannot Distinguish Between SARS-CoV-2 and the Flu
- Vernon Coleman Speech at the London Worldwide Freedom Rally | July 24, 2021
- Federal Lawsuit Seeks Immediate Halt of COVID Vaccines, Cites Whistleblower Testimony Claiming CDC is Under-Counting Vaccine Deaths
- Confronting My Sanity, My Religion, and My Innocence
- Research Into the Jews / Talmud | Pt. 1