I covered the interesting difference between people who have an internal monologue – speaking inside one’s head – and those that do not. It seems as if the majority of people that don’t have the inner monologue also don’t often picture things in their head as well.
And since this is new to me and I can’t quite comprehend how one “thinks” without the use of these two abilities, it makes me wonder if our minds are more susceptible to outside forces than we thought.
Thus, the topic of mind control and dissociation was born.
And I want to make it clear, this is not a post to criticize or judge anyone based on the way their mind thinks. It’s a fascinating topic and unless one has studiously studied the brain/mind for decades, the knowledge about this is incredibly lacking. This is only a means to address this subject, and theorize on the possibilities that could arise from the mind’s differences.
With that being said, I want to bring attention to a tragic occurrence that I think is far more common than we think.
Studies have shown that children who have suffered through abuse are more prone to developing dissociation disorders than those who have grown in a loving, caring home. Some signs and symptoms are found from the following site: What Is Dissociation? Definition, Symptoms, Causes, Treatment
Symptoms of Dissociation
Symptoms of dissociation are different depending on the type of dissociation the person experiences. Some of the symptoms of dissociation as defined by the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, fifth edition (DSM-5) are:
- A major inability to remember personally-relevant events in a way that can’t be accounted for by regular forgetfulness or a medical condition (amnesia)
- Confused and dazed wandering (known as a dissociative fugue)
- Two or more identities or personality traits within a single person
- Transfer of behavioral control to each identity
- Feelings that objects in the external world are changing in shape and size
- Feeling that people are automated and inhuman
Signs of Dissociation
There are signs of dissociation in addition to the above symptoms of dissociation. Signs of dissociation include:
- Mental health problems such as depression, anxiety, and suicidal thoughts and actions
- A sense of detachment from oneself; seeing one’s life as if it is a movie
- An unclear sense of identity
- Significant stress or problems in relationships, work or other important areas of your life
- A presence of multiple people talking or living in your head, or a feeling of possession by another identity
Now something that’s been making its rounds on the internet, are the possible manipulation of people who may suffer from dissociation disorders. (And deeper theories propose that dissociation is an actual deliberate goal to impress on the victim as a means of control.)
Take the following clips, for example. These are just some clips showing some odd responses from a few individuals.
Very strange behavior from those in very high positions and well-known celebrities. One has to wonder, what is causing this? Is it simply “stress”? Fumbling over words? Seizures/epilepsy? A different medical condition? Or are there perhaps deeper, darker things going on behind the mind that we’re not quite aware of?
1. Did you catch Nancy Pelosi’s slip-up? “Ten states, as I said, on Friday, uh, started their early fr- voting, the day that we lost Ruth Bader Ginsberg.” Some people think she was about to say “fraud”. Of course, she could have been trying to say “Friday” again by accident, but who’s to really know? (Besides her handler, that is. – Just a theory… not stating it as fact.) But of course the main star of this video was her strange backtrack to greet her interviewer, again, right in the middle of her speech: “Good morning. Sunday morning.” which seemed to leave her interviewer baffled.
2. Hillary Clinton is seen at 3 different events, all displaying a different reaction to the stimuli that she’s surrounded by. The first seems to be a kind of taken-aback reaction where she wasn’t expecting a reporter at her side interrupting her mid-speech. The second shows a bewildered shock at the loud reception her and her husband are receiving. And the third is perhaps the most bizarre of all. We see an agent basically confronting what seems to be a hesitant (perhaps upset) Hillary and commanding her to “keep talking” and, almost as if threatening, says, “We’re not going anywhere.”
3. Here we see the same ‘bodyguard?’ dutifully help Hillary Clinton into a black vehicle when she allegedly faints due to “medical complications”. But I think “help” should be changed to “force”, and “medical complications” to… actually, no that’s probably right. Complications due to her mind trying to fight back from the mind control she’s under.
4. Of course, I wouldn’t want to mention Hillary Clinton without addressing her husband, Bill Clinton, and this strange display of motionlessness. Many people attribute this action (or inaction, I should say…) to hypnosis. It certainly does look like it.
5. Britney Spears is probably one of the most well-known celebrities, and also the star of huge controversies and “conspiracy theories”. – I don’t use that term lightly. There are movements to try and find out what is going on behind some of the behavior like the one presented in this video, and also from many of her instagram posts. With many people retweeting them with the hashtag #FreeBritney. Whether these ig posts are a publicity stunt to remain relevant and in the spotlight (from her and/or her handlers), or if they’re a real cry for help, remains to be seen.
6. Al Roker was caught on this tape suspiciously straightening his posture and remaining unresponsive (or perhaps receptive to commands…) due to what many people speculate as his trigger words, “Holy ghost”. The strange facial expression on his face and the way he stares into the camera with an unblinking gaze gave rise to many internet sleuths trying to find the reason for it. With a little bit of research some might come across “hypnotism” or the “mannequin challenge” that may have been initiated just to give an excuse to explain away these strange behaviors.
Along with the above examples, we also have many testimonies – these from celebrities – that talk of an alter-ego, or a different personality that takes over during certain circumstances. Now some people might chalk that up to “artistic expression” – perhaps because they don’t want to take them at their word that they literally have a different personality that takes over.
(And this isn’t even one of the “crazier conspiracies”! Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID) and Demonic Possession // Thoughts on Demon Knowledge)
Now whether any of these events are due to an MK Ultra program of sorts, or whether it’s due to a brain anamoly (combination of both?), the fact of the matter is that the mind is more fragile than we think.
Yet, even if mind control is running rampant all over the world, and even if our mind is susceptible to outside forces, there is still hope.
Our spiritual constitution, is stronger than we think. And it is this, which can break through these bonds of control and manipulation and ultimately give us our freedom and our mind back. But it takes others, with a loving, compassionate understanding, to help them learn how to break free from this control, and learn how to think and discern on their own.
The below video gives us a glimpse into what a mind-control victim may have suffered through:
(I’m actually really surprised that this video is still up on youtube, from 2013. The conference itself was made on 1996, which should give you an idea of how long this nefarious agenda has been going on behind the scenes – and still is!)
But, I have to warn the readers, not everything you see may be the truth.
In this rather long exposé, a few people are actually addressing that Mark Phillips may not be the “white knight” he is depicted in this video (which is probably why it’s still up on youtube…) and some controversy surrounding Cathy O’Brien herself. There is a whole, sordid tale within these letters, that involve the infamous David Icke, as well, so please be careful with any information you see. With the amount of deception and manipulation being pulled on the public, it truly is hard knowing who and what to believe.
Now, if you notice a recurring theme (which there are many, actually) in the above video and of other victim’s accounts, one of them is the blatant excuse that the government gives to pardon criminals, politicians, etc. “as a matter of national security”, they say.
Pardon my french, but this is b.s.
It is them, trying to disguise the fact that they are protecting criminals and illegal activity to suit their own purposes and agendas. Nothing more. “As a matter of covering our own @ss.“, is more like it.
(Usually I’m not as aggressive in my opinions – but when it comes to child abuse, I tend to get more agitated…)
Now apply these mind control techniques on, oh- I don’t know, world leaders… beloved celebrities… elected officials… mainstream media reporters… and then perhaps we can see a pattern emerging of people of the same mentality trying to dictate others on what to think, how to behave, who to love (and hate), etc., etc., etc.
We can see a cycle of abuse and coverups by the people initiating these mind control subjugations onto their victims, and since these victims are under their control, then they are thus perpetrating the same abuse upon their victims, and so on and so forth.
Sounds crazy. Sounds complicated. Sounds surreal.
But don’t tell me that satanic ritual abuse (or childhood abuse in general) isn’t a common instigator into the dissociation disorder; with the many studies that have gone in to expose it:
And don’t tell me that we don’t see an insane increase in satanic activity and propaganda all over our media and strange symbolism no matter where we turn.
Because of instant backlash, netflix immediately deleted this tweet that seemed to urge its users to “praise SATAN” while appearing to promote a LGBT movie “The Prom”.
While many thought it was to promote “Chilling Adventures of Sabrina” or “Lucifer” – which, of course, both involve hailing ‘satan’ – it was more making use of the zazzgenerator.com to try and give The Prom and its other netflix material more ‘pizzazz’. And since they apparently love satan, couldn’t refrain from adding in this prompt (or taunt, depending on how you look at it).
Any information to expose the corrupt agencies perpetrating the heinous acts of mind control/abuse, etc. is very much needed. And for us everyday citizens to just turn a blind eye or a deaf ear just because we don’t like the content, or we’re denying that something nefarious is truly going on, is committing a terrible disservice and grievous disrespect to not only the individuals who have suffered through horrific abuse, but also to the rest of humanity for not being willing to address those guilty of these depraved, immoral behavior.
When we refuse to acknowledge the terrible atrocities and suffering that befall children (and adults alike), we allow the evil corruption to continue, instead of making them accountable for their actions. And we need to come to terms that, yes, there is a strange agenda to normalize satanism and several industries (entertainment, government, education, medical, media, etc.) are inundated with it. And it just may tie in to a luciferian initiative to control the world.
When we can see the agenda for what it is, and who is implementing this dangerous plan, we can be aware and build up our own mental and spiritual constitution as well as that of others, so that this “mind-control” assault will fail.
Fact checking is extremely important. I want to reiterate not to take everything at face value; no matter what you read, where you read it from, or who you hear it from. And to be clear, do not rely on “fact checking” websites to give you accurate information either. These are just as likely, (if not even more likely…), to feed false information and false debunking accounts to manipulate the reader. Please take everything into consideration before adhering to a certain narrative – and always keep your mind open to other possibilities.
Fair use disclaimer: Some of the links from this article are provided from different sources/sites to give the reader extra information and cite the sources, but does not necessarily mean that I endorse the contents of the site itself. Additionally, I have tried to provide links to the contents that I used from other sites as an educational and/or entertainment means only; if you feel that any information deserves further citation or request to be clarified, please let me know through the contact page.