First off, I want to thank my readers for their attention, awareness and support. I appreciate all of you more than I can say.
Secondly, as some may be aware by now, I am an unabashed follower of Jesus Christ, and will refer to his teachings and versus from the Bible from time to time.
Today, I’d like to take this opportunity to really expand on His teachings of Love and following in His footsteps, so that we can be reminded of the most important aspects of Life and the key attributes to pursue.
Embellishments have been added for emphasis:
“Jesus spoke of the need to believe in God, in God’s order, in other people, and in love and understanding among people. He emphasized the need to believe in the good, but not only to believe but to do good deeds and live accordingly. Words themselves or declarations in accordance with the enumerated nonsense do not mean anything without deeds. One should do good deeds and live according to these principles. One should live in love and harmony with other people, and spread positive energy through words and deeds. He said that all people are equal before God and should act accordingly. He kept repeating that only faith in God, faith in love among people, living by these principles, doing good deeds, and showing love to others bring reward at the end of life. All who adhere to these principles will be rewarded for their good deeds, and especially those who still in this life experience the knowledge of connection with God. He has mentioned many times that life is eternal and that the position of every man after death depends on the behavior and deeds done in this life.
He talked about all people being connected to God, they just need to experience the knowledge of it. Everyone will experience it, but only at the moment of death. Those who come to this realization while they are still alive are extremely lucky, but in order to reach this realization they must deserve it with their faith, effort and deeds.”
Now, I want to bring special attention to Marijan’s testimony in which he states that “Everyone will experience” being connected to God. He does mention that this only happens at the moment of death, but then adds that there are some that will realize this when they are still alive.
This hits home for me since there have been times where I will be hit with a brief flash of insight that I know for a fact did not come from me, but rather… outside of me, but within me at the same time – if that makes sense.
My own personal knowledge at that time did not match with what I was being shown. My mentality at that time was one of bitterness, anger and frustration. This “insight” quite literally showed me a different way. And that was through love, patience and understanding.
Again, I have to reiterate, this insight did not come from me. I cannot take the credit. Some other being was gently guiding me in the proper action and emotions to take.
Therefore, I cannot simply disregard people’s personal testimonies when it comes to accounts like these. While they are anecdotal, my own personal experiences is what led me into researching NDE’s and STE’s to begin with. And I am not saying that all NDE’s/STE’s are real – discernment should still be used and a reasonable amount of skepticism, but one should also not just dismiss other’s experiences but rather keep an open mind that it is a possibility.
Now, to further expand on Marijan’s experience, I want to mention a prophetic “warning”/vision that allegedly appeared to 4 young children in Garabandal, Spain of the Virgin Mary giving them signs and predictions of what is to come.
The following list are the warnings that Conchita Gonzales says she was given during these visions:
– The Warning is a thing that comes directly from God and will be visible throughout the entire world in whatever place anyone might be.
– The Warning will be like a revelation of our sins – and it will be seen and experienced equally by believers and non-believers and people of any religion whatsoever.
– The Warning is like a purification for the Miracle.
– And it is a sort of a catastrophe. It will make us think of the dead, that is, we would prefer to be dead rather than to experience the Warning.
– The Warning is something supernatural and will not be explained by science.
– lt will be seen and felt.
– The Warning will be a correction of the conscience of the world.
– For those who do not know Christ, they will believe it is a Warning from God.
– The most important thing about that day is that everyone in the whole world will see a sign, a grace, or a punishment within themselves, in other words, a Warning.
– They will find themselves all alone in the world no matter where they are at the time, alone with their conscience right before God.
– They will then see all their sins and what their sins have caused.
– We will all feel it differently because it will depend on our conscience. The Warning will be very personal, therefore, we will all react differently to it.
– The most important thing will be to recognize our own sins and the bad consequences of them.
– Your experience of the Warning will be different from mine because your sins are different from mine.
– This will be a Warning to see what you have done with your sins.
– It will be like a purification before the Miracle to see if with the Warning and Miracle we will be converted.
– The Virgin told me that before the Miracle, God will be sending us a Warning so as to purify us or prepare us to see the Miracle and in this way we may draw enough grace to change our lives toward God.
– It is a phenomenon which will be seen and felt in all the world and everywhere; I have always given as an example that of two stars that collide.
– This phenomenon will not cause physical damage, but it will horrify us because at that very moment we will see our souls and the harm we have done.
– It will be as though we were in agony but we will not die by its effects but perhaps we will die of fright or shock to see ourselves.
– No one will have doubts of it being from God, and of its not being human.
– I who know what it is, am very much afraid of that day.The Virgin told us that the Warning and Miracle will be the last warnings or public manifestations that God will give us. This is why I believe that after them we will be near the end of time.
– To me it’s like two stars that crash and make a lot of noise and a lot of light but they don’t fall down.
– It’s something that’s not going to hurt us but we’re going to see it.
– In that moment, we’re going to see our conscience. You’re going to see everything wrong that you’re doing and the good you’re not doing.
Source: [ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3vTeK78liQ ] “Garabandal Visionaries Interviews – Garabandal Warnings Channel” @11:00min
Fascinatingly, her warnings seem to be extremely similar to that of what many near death experiencers claim is what happened to them.
They have a life review in which they see the actions and harm, (and/or good), that they have put out onto the world and the consequences/effects that it has caused. Many people have reported that they could feel the devastation that their actions have caused to other people – the amount of hurt and pain that they inflicted, even if they did it unknowingly. And they could also see how it affects others, because that action stays with who received it, and they (again, even if unknowingly) send that energy out onto others as well, which perpetuates the hurtful cycle.
Likewise, they could feel the amount of love and compassion that they have sent out into the world; how even the smallest act of kindness was rejoiced and praised by heavenly/divine beings and how it reverberated throughout the whole entire world. A chain reaction – carrying on the good, kind deeds so that others can feel it and send it forward also.
During your experience, did you gain information about life’s difficulties, challenges and hardships?
“Yes I experienced the difficulties and hardships of the behavior I was experecing in the past and all the people that I hurt thatwere still in some pain as a direct result of my actions.”
Did you suddenly seem to understand everything?
“Everything about myself or others I always felt united and never conflicted with nature. I feel gratitude deeply. I was able to feel everything from the other person’s emotions. It changes you greatly. I am different in how I treat others. I have always treated others with respect, and thought I was very good to most people. I discovered that other people can accept things very differently, even though it was presented well, and with respect.”
Did scenes from your past come back to you?
“My past flashed before me, out of my control I learned tens of thousands of things I viewed them as they happened through a tv like viewer. you can learn anything you want you must just think the question to see it as it happened, the end of the world, any wars, plagues the birth of christ any thing you can think of. my life review was viewed the same way. one important thing that I will always rember after my life review is that (every thing you thought that mattered doesnt and the only thing that does matter is how you treat other people).”
Many times, that form of self-reflection is lost on us. We have no idea how other people feel, only ourselves, so a lot of people don’t contemplate on the potential effects that their actions are causing others. I myself am still learning how my actions affect others, and I work on trying to be more aware and cognitive of this fact.
But then there will be those who don’t consider these types of things at all. And while I cannot say that my “life review”/”warning” will be squeaky clean – because I am admittedly apprehensive of what God/my own soul will show me, I welcome this warning with all my heart, because I want to learn how to be better. And I want others to receive that enlightenment of how their actions/sins affect others as well.
And what’s interesting to me, is that I have often thought, “Why do people have to die, or be near death, to gain that insight/awareness? And why do some people have a spiritually transformative experience that changes their lives, while others don’t? Some people don’t seem to experience anything supernatural. Why? If God can send divine inspiration and enlightenment to some people, then certainly He can do so to everyone. So why doesn’t He?”
Now, I will not get into the “free-will” debate, because I don’t have enough wisdom to comment much on this, but only to say that our worldly knowledge is extremely limited, and cannot even begin to comprehend the Truth of what’s held in our consciousness and connection to God. So this matter I will leave to readers to ponder about.
But I will mention that God is sovereign, and while I, at one time, denounced God and rebuked Him, I am beyond grateful that He has brought me back from the brink of darkness and hatred, and has opened my eyes to His Love and Mercy.
And so I have questioned why some people seem to have profound near death/spiritual experiences, while others don’t. And I have considered that we all do, indeed, have incredible, unexplainable experiences throughout our lives; but only some pay attention and realize it, while others remain under the impression that it was a coincidence or a fluke.
And I have prayed, constantly, every day, that God sends us all a sign that will open our eyes, a conscious awakening, that we can see the error of our ways and the true path that will lead to our salvation. While many of us know that is in following Jesus Christ – not just believing that Christ died on the cross – so many of us don’t realize this. So divine intervention would be a wonderful way to approach this.
Again, I have prayed about this for years, before I even heard about the Garabandal visions. And it wasn’t until recently that I found about these prophetic warnings. And so I can only hope and pray that this is true. I, of course, don’t know about the legitimacy of these claims, but I know that God has the power to do this, and it will lead to putting an end to all of the pain and suffering, anger and hatred, division and chaos that is trying to take over.
In the meantime, the best thing we can do to honor God and Jesus Christ, is to live as lovingly and inspired by His commandments as much as possible.
“And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.’ This is the first commandment. And the second, like it, is this: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these.” – Mark 12:30-31
I want to thank you all again for your readership, and I hope you have a wonderful Christmas.
Much love, and God bless.